Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Classic

I remember watching this before reading the book and I thought it was hilarious. I just finished the book though and watching it again it was 3 times funnier. Fantastic animation too.

Truly amazing - 10/10

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

Gawrsh, Hyuck!

I really enjoyed that someone made a homage to the Disney shorts of old. I did think the beginning was a little too similar to the newest Disney, "How to hook up your home theater" from 2007, but it was definitely unique enough to be not be a rip-off. The animation was also quite top-notch.

Great Job! 10/10

Nostalgia Critic Animated Nostalgia Critic Animated

Aww... :(

I was sort of getting excited to see a full Nostalgia Critic cartoon, but oh well. The five second catchphrase was excellent though, I would just work on making something longer.

6/10 - It would be a 4 or a 5 out of ten, but the Nostalgia Critic brings it up a whole couple of points.

karate tiger karate tiger

Meh...

I'm not gonna lie and say it was good. I did like the drawings, but there definitely should've been more movement. It was pretty much just a bunch of pictures. It also could've been longer.

Very good drawings. Needs more movement. 3/10

GameMaster 3: Pac-Man GameMaster 3: Pac-Man

"That'll Do Sam T, That'll Do"

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. It was also nice to see Pac-Man on newgrounds; there aren't many cartoons with him.

Anyway, great job! 10/10

Pencilmation #6 Pencilmation #6

Amazing

This is the first "Pencilmation" I've ever seen but I must say I'm very impressed. I really like the fact that even the little things are done with care, like the pencil's shadow.

Anyway. Very impressive. 10/10

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

Great Art.

Very good cartoon. I really liked the art style of the characters.