Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Classic

I remember watching this before reading the book and I thought it was hilarious. I just finished the book though and watching it again it was 3 times funnier. Fantastic animation too.

Truly amazing - 10/10

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

Gawrsh, Hyuck!

I really enjoyed that someone made a homage to the Disney shorts of old. I did think the beginning was a little too similar to the newest Disney, "How to hook up your home theater" from 2007, but it was definitely unique enough to be not be a rip-off. The animation was also quite top-notch.

Great Job! 10/10

Nostalgia Critic Animated Nostalgia Critic Animated

Aww... :(

I was sort of getting excited to see a full Nostalgia Critic cartoon, but oh well. The five second catchphrase was excellent though, I would just work on making something longer.

6/10 - It would be a 4 or a 5 out of ten, but the Nostalgia Critic brings it up a whole couple of points.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Amazing

I remember playing Super Mario Sunshine 64 when it came out an thinking "Wow, this is amazing". What's even more amazing is that a sequel was released with new levels, powers and a level designer. It really warms my heart to see people put so much effort into things like this.

2 thumbs up. 10/10